The SuperCollider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SuperCollider

Wonder when we will research 'Applied Relativity (D5)' IRL and build the SuperCollider?

I have an answer for you:
    Last edited by binTravkin; November 3, 2005, 07:26.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

They will handle as much information as the entire European telecommunications network does today!

i had been watching this project for awile. fun stuff

btw you could give a link explanation. only you being bT and me on a modem let me click that
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

only you being bT

and me on a modem let me click that
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Out of interest, is there any real difference between the effect generated by the Supercollider and the effect generated by the Theory of Everything? I always assumed they did the same thing (effectively double Labs output at a base), but they're worded quite differently, so I'm not too sure...
        - NanoDingo [INTJ, E6]

Comment

seriously bT i cant undertsand how you would be on IE and blindly click.
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

seriously bT i cant undertsand how you would be on IE and blindly click.

Seriously, I can't understand all those ppl who do not use IE just because they can not configure their software and hardware settings right so that the expierence doesn't get impaired and security doesn't get breached.

I am using IE for 7(?) years now, starting from IE 3.0 and I have had no problems whatsoever with my security.

No troians, no permanent unneeded popups (yes I admit, I have had annoying popups, but they don't manage to have any continuity after I Alt-F4 them), no private data leak, nothing.
            The only couple viruses I've got in my entire PC expierence were gotten from corrupt CDs or over LAN.

I have thusfar only had 2 cases where I suspected private data leak and after investigation it turned out that the people sending those emails had gotten my addy from a public database, where I mistakenly subscribed.

Or am I missing something?
            (101 crazy hackers sitting on my tail? )

Comment

Originally posted by NanoDingo
              Out of interest, is there any real difference between the effect generated by the Supercollider and the effect generated by the Theory of Everything? I always assumed they did the same thing (effectively double Labs output at a base), but they're worded quite differently, so I'm not too sure...
              There was a whole thread on this a year or two ago.......do a search? It was called something like 'Whats the difference between the .......e'
              Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

Difference between supercollider and theory of everything SPs

The Supercollider doubles Labs output after Inefficiency penalties are applied, the Theory of Everything doubles Labs output before Inefficiency penalties are applied.
                -
                - NanoDingo [INTJ, E6]

Comment

Good summary!

Comment

Working...
                  X