Modswapper Issue (plz hlp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modswapper Issue (plz hlp)

Hello Im new to mods, and I have installed SAP in my Program files\Activision\call to power II game dir.

when I execute modswapper, I only get the original ctpII mod.

I've tried to install other mods, but the same thing happens.

Anyone knows what's wrong?

Nope, and since you're in the SMAC forum here not many people will be able to help you...
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Welcome to Apolyton Civilization Site chupamatola!

Sadly, you posted your question in the wrong forum. Try asking in the CtP2-Forum
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

sorry, my bad, I will put it in the right place

Comment

And here I was thinking someone used ModMan!

#play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
          #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

Actually, I thought that too #endgame.

I've been thinking about an idea to flavour SMAC, and this may be the right time to ask this: could you rig ModMan to do the following:
            choose a random file which will be swapped from a number of similary named files (like AO0001, AO0002, AO0003 etc)?
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I can see it being possible - Make a .SM file for each mod, then you could make a launch script that renames one of them as .SM and load that (look at the run.bat options). Don't forget that modman only likes 8.3 .SM filenames.
              #play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
              #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

Working...
              X