uni start bug with free tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uni start bug with free tech

when you win the game on the first turn via conquests,you dont get asked for your free tech

download sav

this type of crippling and unbalancing bug has to be fixed for smac2
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

btw i cant seem ot get below 8\16. is this intentional\hardcoded?

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

huh??

Try for a LITTLE real content in your quest for the postcount
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

QFT&C
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

this wasnt spam

id like to know how to get below 8\16 and i was wondering how to get the free uni tech on that size-i *was* playing a game on it

Comment

Are you talking about the map size here

Comment

The university doesnt get a free tech when conquering a base, the Cybernetic consciousness does.

Comment

I think that Cat is talking about the fact that if you play with Blind Research off, you should get asked what free tech you want as the Uni. And that, if, as the Uni, you conquer all on the first turn, you don't get your starting +1 free tech, before the game is scored.
                -Darkstar
                (Knight Errant Of Spam)

Comment

Working...
                X