Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replies

Hi,
    Posted a question yesterday and someone replied and now I cannot open it. Keep getting an 'unable to open page.

Mabb

Sorry, it's 'page can not be found' message.
    Mabb

Comment

i posted in that last,but i dont have any jinxs (currently) working to prevent its opening.
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Last two replies in your thread are as follows:

First reply (yours)

Ok,
        I have tried all those things, compatability wizard, have the patch, but it does me no good because I can NOT
        install the game. My CD is good.

Second reply (cataphract's)

i use this, http://www.vmware.com/ to sim win98 and run the game in that,or port it over as only the install needs win98(mine anyway). it might be a tad bit pricy but im sure you can find a good deal somewhere

personally, smac wouldnt install becasue the install code wasnt compatiable with my winxp and it just didnt run(the installer)

As far as not being able to open the page is concerned: try PM'ing Illuminatus for help, as he is our Mod in this area.

FYI and hope this helps!

D

Comment

all the threads open for me so it must ne something peculiar
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

If this problem continues, please ask for help here
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
            X