Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone made a faction ideology quiz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone made a faction ideology quiz?

You know these quizzes where you answer a series of multiple choice questions to determine which character you are most similar to?

Has anyone made one for SMAC and SMACX? I'd love to try it, these things are always fun.

Firaxis made and hosted one on
    original SMAC page. It is however defunct.
    It is too short, and result of the quiz is pretty obvious since answers are unimaginative.
    Last edited by Illuminatus; August 4, 2005, 09:22.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Well, I've actually asked this question my self, and have always planned to make a test...I guess I should do it right now...I'll post the test and how to score yourself when I'm done...no guarentees it will be good though, I've been away for more than a month, and haven't had time to update my SMAC guide on the web or work on my civ 3 mod...

Comment

Anyway, does anybody know how to make a multiple choice test or whatever that can actually be used for this purpose on a program that can be put on the web or downloaded or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Commy
          Well, I've actually asked this question my self, and have always planned to make a test...I guess I should do it right now...I'll post the test and how to score yourself when I'm done...no guarentees it will be good though, I've been away for more than a month, and haven't had time to update my SMAC guide on the web or work on my civ 3 mod...
          Awesome can't wait. I'm sure myself and others will be happy to give you any suggestions to imrove the quiz once you post it.

Comment

I would have no idea how to do this.

But you could "aquire" a regular political quiz so you have the format it's supposed to be in (I know nothing about html for something like quizzes), and then modify the questions and answers to suit your taste. Then you'd have to come up with a answer key to classify them.

Comment

Working...
            X