X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasty.

Wodan

Comment

• I thought whatever was carried was destroyed if the ship/IoD is destroyed.
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• I thought so, too.

Whenever units have appeared in my bases is it because a Pact was withdrawn or I gave in the whiny demands to remove units from someone’s territory. BTW, calling up a faction to goad them in to demanding that you remove units is VERY helpful when you have one or more artifacts roaming around their territory! POOF – they are home and ready for linking without decades of transit time! Hehe.

Hydro

Comment

• I took a copy the save files and have now had time to look into it, and it's a bit weird.

It's Cha Dawn that are Santa Claus. When base CoW are taken/last defender killed at the end of the turn (or rather start of next), the three AA's are transferred to me
          Attached Files
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Come to think of it - it can't be Marr's attack that provokes it - they should go to him.

What if, say Marr's attack weakens/kill defender and then worms attack ?

AA's are almost indestructible (using them as pod poppers makes them vanish ) and they have a tendency to make funny jumps when attacked.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Leon Trotsky
              Looks like Korean.
              I'm pretty sure it's Japanese katakana.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
              X