Help Over Here Plz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Over Here Plz!

I NEED HELP! really im desseperated i dont know what to do im from Argentina i used to play Alpha Centauri a lot but my CD got broken and i format my comp a while ago NOW I CANT GET THE GAME ANYWERE! (i bought the old one in Brasil =S ) i tried out on internet but i cant get the game!

Were can i gett the full game any one know ?? PLZ! HELP!

if any one can help me out my msn or mail is lol_nqn@hotmail.com

TY in advance to anyone thads helps me plz contact me

your not allowed to ask for warez,i CANT email you with any links,you should NOT check your email asap,and i absolutely recommend against following any urls in any email there

*gets insta-banned*
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

We aren't allowed to support the underdogs on this forum.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Comment

i didnt didnt you see my very clear post?

btw i thought we could? im pretty sure awile back someone posted it and no one complained

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

There will be no links to any warez, including abandonware, cracks or cracking utilities on this forum. Discuss whatever you want in private but keep it out of here.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

thanks for clarification solver

Comment

Working...
              X