Move units together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move units together

I haven't played SMAC in a long time and I just started again and I am wondering if there is a way to move units together and how to do it.

I wish
    What type of idiot quotes himself
    -paramir

Comment

Why stacking units is a mistake only leads to them dieing quicker. Much better to have them spread out and attack from different directions. Stacking was one of the problems with civ III...
      A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

There is som kind of rationale in the question - it would be nice if there was a easy way to move protecting units along with transportersl
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It would also be nice if you could change doctors to Thinkers enmasse.

Comment

Originally posted by Senethro
            It would also be nice if you could change doctors to Thinkers enmasse.
            Why aren't it allowed to be lazy ?
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I don't like changing 8 citizens in 30 cities.

Comment

Oh, my fault, didn't understand your wish right.

Well, my solution to this is that I keep governor on and set to build but only allow him to manage citz and prod and only allow prod of base facilities. So when thinkers pops up, doc are automatically changed.

That may not be optimal for all bases, but I would go crazy if I had to go over each city every turn to maximize prod.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

That's why I don't ICS or pop-boom....yeah, so I don't do as well as I good...I consider it a favor to the AI...after all, I wouldn't want the game to get too boring...

Comment

You should play more multiplayer.

Comment

Working...
                    X