Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't you reload an autosave?

Comment

Speaking of the Manifold Nexus, is it just me or is it quite annoying that landmarks (except for the ruins) can all disappear over time due to the terrain level changing?

I hate it when I lose that +1 Planet...
      I once was a slave to the Alderbaran 2 project!
      Now I shall work towards cIV:AC!... Oh Wait, that's dead too...
      It's Nword like 'lord' and 'sword'

Comment

Uhh...the last autosave I have is kind of shameful...Was playing the Caretakers on...ah....lets just say the difficulty was pretty low.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
          Uhh...the last autosave I have is kind of shameful...Was playing the Caretakers on...ah....lets just say the difficulty was pretty low.
          The Caretakers have a built-in +1 Planet.
          "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
          -- Kosh

Comment

Caretakers are evil and retarded...I just don't understand, what's the point of preventing a transcendence...so either you don't do it or it fails...either way, you're dead...might as well risk killing a planet...they were, after all, the ones who created it for Transcending, and now the are trying to prevent...

I understand their reasoning, I just think it is a back excuse to find the planet and transcend themselves, dirty buggers...

Comment

Or it could be because they are rightfully scared by the thought o a Planetmind based on Marr.

Comment

Never played the aliens.

But I get that +1 thing when I'm playing Yang running Police State/Planned. I'll play it on Thinker cause that's when I first realized it. It happens on Trascend every now and then too.

Weird.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Probably because you have the manifold nexus inside your territory...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                    Who wants very green plasma sentinels when Marr is knocking on the door
                    Or you could knock him over first.

Originally posted by BlackCat
                    Demo ? well, yes that helps on some topics, but if you are in an expanding phase, is that loss of 10 mins worth it ?
                    You get the +20% pop growth though, and pop boom is a nice thing to have...
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                    X