No announcement yet.

Hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news, I have Alien Crossfire working.
    A PBEM thread is open in your MP forum.

Comment

Guys, let's go and kick some ***!
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Senethro
        Apolyton is not going to take it as weakness if the "first contact" message you send to another faction is something other than "hi omg u die now by my powar kthxbye."
        I love it when people make fun of leet-speak, even if it is an easy target.

Originally posted by Senethro
        In short, it sounds like you treat each game as an ego trip.
        This is what I love about this forum. We all just truely love playing this game, none of the regulars see it as a penis mesuring device.

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
        Enigma, is that you?
        Hahaaaa, that is the first thing I thought too.

Originally posted by Mead
        Hey, Hey, Hey, that was my losing strategy. He just hijacked the thread with his insulting challenges to everyone.
        When I first started lurking here, I had run across the infamous "No Roads Mead" thread. It had me rolling. Glad to see you can be proud of yourself.....as silly as it was
        "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
        "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
        "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
        "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

Welcome TBS
          (+1)

Comment

*Remembers the old No-Roads thread* I'm entirely glad I didn't do this. Granted, anyone here could whip me soundly in a PBEM, but this spirit of competitivness... I like to see it! Good solid fighting!

Comment

After successfully forgetting my password
              (and sending out an e-mail to the site admin)
              I'm once again ready to kick ass. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Enigma, is that you?

New to the boards and already causing havok. Nice.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Okay, I'll bite.
                  Who is this 'Enigma' guy, and where does he play?
                  I haven't seen any of his posts recently on these forums, does he play against all you guys IRL or something?

Comment

Enigma_Nova was a guy who sounded 90% like you and got banned due to his hacking practices.

Search archive a bit, he was quite visible.

You could also try searching Archive of this forum AC->Gen/Strat where you can find a thread about uselessness of roads.
                    A guy calling himself "blockead" was spitting some **** there..
                    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

btw he also tried reappearing once IIRC with a different login.
                      It was spotted after first posts (he just couldn't hold) and an IP check was requested resulting in another ban.

Comment

AFAIK, E_N wasn't banned from the forums, merely from PBEMs.
                        "Cutlery confused Stalin"
                        -BBC news

Comment

AFAIK, E_N wasn't banned from the forums, merely from PBEMs.
                          Well, I wasn't here when it happened, thus might mistake.
                          Actually I also never said he got banned from PBEM or forum, just banned! (gotcha! )

Comment

What was E_N's alias?
                            #play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
                            #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

"hardcoresmax" or something like that.

He also used Swedish flag for his alias IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                              X