Dealing with global warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Senethro
    I thought you could do partial raises? Or at least in a ghetto manner. I thought that every 2 turns or so the tile the former is working on rises and that only at turn 8 is the full height achieved.
    Originally posted by GeoModder
    No, it doesn't work that way. Rising sealevels do happen every 4 turn or so 'till the twenty year mark is reached. But former raising/lowering happens only when the work is done.
    Originally posted by Senethro
    Hmmmm, I wasn't sure, because when doing energy parks I typically do mass terraformers in raising land. Its not always easy to see who raised what and when.
    Everyone find Geomodder to be correct?
    GeoModder is correct if a tile is being raised by a single former: its elevation changes all at once on the final turn. Senethro is correct when ganged formers (two or more assigned the same task in the same tile) are being used to perform a task faster, including raising/lowering land. Thus, two formers would finish it in half the time, three would finish it in one third the time, etc. Still, though, the actual elevation change does not happen until the total number of turns required has been spent. Also, on that turn, any formers which were not needed are released to be assigned another task.
    I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

You're still hepless to stop global warming if one or two waring factions are he** bent on committing atrocities. So controlling eco-damage alone does not insure against sea levels rising. So, just keep those clean superformers handy, and the more the merrier.

Comment

Planet abides by council decisions so get your allies to vote to permit atrocities.

This also lets you smac(k) those warring nuisances as desired.
        ftp://ftp.sff.net/pub/people/zoetrope/MOO2/
        Zoe Trope

Comment

Working...
        X