Book of planet and other options in multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book of planet and other options in multiplayer

For a scenario I am making im trying to incorperate a bit of story based multiplayer to give roleplaying a try in a TBS shell. But ive noticed in multiplayer SMACX games the book of the planet and movie entries do not seem to show... Is there a way some how to enable this? Could someone walk me through it?

Its pretty important considering I very highly look forward to this mod/scenarios completion

I think those popups are deliberately disabled for Multiplayer, as some of them would probably divulge some information about opponents (like if they have navy, airforce, etc.)
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Also, they take time, and in multiplayer, that is one thing you don't have...unless or course you have unlimited time...but even then, if you are playing multiplayer, you probably don't even read book of planet anymore...

As for your purposes, I don't think it is possible, unless you know how to program the game...

Comment

Working...
      X