Turn messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident

I've never tried that. I believe the enter key also gets rid of popups quickly.
    Yep, but then you risk that another pops up about some kelp or forest spreading - wish I could get rid of them, they are total nonsense.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Yep, but then you risk that another pops up about some kelp or forest spreading - wish I could get rid of them, they are total nonsense.
      From the Menu, select Game, Warning Preferences. Then select the More button at the bottom of the menu. Uncheck Stop for random events.

That will get rid of the forest and kelp messages, but also some other ones that are more useful.
      "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
      -- Kosh

Comment

Originally posted by Petek

From the Menu, select Game, Warning Preferences. Then select the More button at the bottom of the menu. Uncheck Stop for random events.

That will get rid of the forest and kelp messages, but also some other ones that are more useful.
        I'm aware of the "more" button and the choices there, but switching RE on/off is like choosing between pest and cholera.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
        X