No announcement yet.

Space Elevator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most elevators I've been in have neither music nor video, and some of them barely work. It would really suck for the space elevator to open half a story beneath the geosynch station...
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory
      Most elevators I've been in have neither music nor video, and some of them barely work. It would really suck for the space elevator to open half a story beneath the geosynch station...

You don't have TVs/computer screens in the elevators of your office buildings . . I'm suprised-- they are pretty common here
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

No, we have no TVs in America, except in financial buildings...but we do have emergency phones to make prank calls...and of course, some elevators do have refreshments...

Comment

Originally posted by Commy
          No, we have no TVs in America, except in financial buildings...but we do have emergency phones to make prank calls...and of course, some elevators do have refreshments...
          I wasn't meaning they are common. They don't appear in apartments or whatever but many office buildings in Calgary seem to have them .
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

imagine if you get in there with a chatterbox?
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
              imagine if you get in there with a chatterbox?
              feign deafness or wear headphones and listen to music

Comment

Such an elevator would really need a lounge.
                #play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
                #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

at the very least a soda machine
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Ah, at the very least a FREAKING TOILET...with extra toilet paper, of course...and a rubber ducky...and shampoo...and what the heck, add a box of Kleenex...

Comment

Working...
                    X