Am I the only one ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one ...

... who plays OCC's all the time, not for the challenge but out of lazyness?

I do see the effectiveness of several hundred bases, and there was a time when I found nothing more enjoyable than filling the map with bases.

I can't justify spending 45 minutes per turn anymore though. Maybe I'm getting old.
    -bondetamp
    The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
    -H. L. Mencken

Yeah me too, i know on large maps i'm going to slaughter the AI and spending hours coming to that inevitable conclusion usually makes me give up out of boredom around 2160, so its either OCC or tiny map with all AI pacted vs me.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
    X