SMAC(X) on Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAC(X) on Mac

One little question. Don't know where to post this, so here goes.

I have recently moved from Windows to Mac. I can't seem to find any info on SMACX for Mac. Did it ever come out? SMAC/X would be the perfect game to play on a sweet little iBook...
    To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

I am positive that it did. Google for alpha centauri macintosh and review - you should get a lot of results. Example: review Try searcing ebay or Amazon for copies.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

SMAC I can find, but no mention of Alien Crossfire.

Guess I better keep looking.

Comment

While I'm not entirely sure, my dad told me his company has programs that "translate" programs for windows so they can be used on mac. Apparently a lot of employees there have mac computers at home. I guess you could look around on the Internet for that...

Comment

Microsoft has VirtualPC. It is bundled with MS Office for Mac. Not the ultimate gaming platform, but SMAC should work fine on it.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X