Sp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sp

What good is the last sp if you disabled the winning condition?

+1 to lifecycle of bred natives?
    Or is that only the voice of planet?
    Well building the VoP will give you good income from worms.
    Otherwise, no point.

Might I suggest a better thread heading next time?
    #play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
    #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

yeah I had no idea what this was about. I figured it was about single player.

I didn't even know you could disable transcendence. Personally I hate building VOP because it messes up my land. So after I do that, my goal is to transcend as quickly as possible. I have no desire to keep playing.

Comment

I don't exactly know what all the ending numbers 0,0,2,2,2 mean, but this is what it says in alpha.txt

Name, cost in Rows, maintenance, prerequisite(s), effect
        The Ascent to Transcendence, 400, 0, Thresh, Disable, End of Human Era, 0, 0, 2, 2, 2,

I think the numbers indicate how interested a faction would be in this SP (0 = indifferent + = interested, - = uninterested)

Extrapolated from the SP (Secret Project ) list I think the 3rd number has something to do with the directive Discover (supercollider and theory of everything is purely research-oriented and have all numbers except the 3rd 0), the 4th could be Build (high number on merchant exchange), the 2nd could be conquer (high number for Command nexus), but this line makes me uncertain of my hypothesis:

The Citizens' Defense Force, 30, 0, Integ, Disable, Perimeter Defense Each Base, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0,

I think this is more for a builder, but I can also picture it for a conqueror however.

Then I guess the last number would be Explore (but then what is the first number for?)

To make it more weird:
        The Empath Guild, 20, 0, CentEmp, Disable, Commlink For Every Faction, -2, 0, 0, 0, 0,

I think the empath guild is VERY intesting, for its infiltrator information.

If this would fall into the hands of a human player in PBEM or other MP, I can imagine he/she would move to the top of my eliminate list

Oh well, maybe one of you can shed some light on this, I have tried and failed, i guess
        Last edited by Major Guz; December 10, 2004, 07:18.

Comment

Working...
        X