Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native Life Activity Rise

When does it happen?

I heard that this is periodical (when one of the moons reaches perihelion), so when is the first perihelion and how can I predict them?
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Perihelions are at 2190, 2270, 2350, and so on; they last 20 years each.
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

Starts every 80th year and lasts for 20 yrs, ok, thanx!

But why there is no perihelion @2110 - 2130?
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

To be nice.
        -BBC news

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory
          To be nice.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

And another question - perihelion improves ALL NL morale, does it (I mean - my MWs will be stronger too)?

Comment

I never noticed such an effect. Try it and see!
              -BBC news

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                And another question - perihelion improves ALL NL morale, does it (I mean - my MWs will be stronger too)?
                I believe it is just wilds
                "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
                "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
                "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

I believe it is just wilds
                  pity..

I was planning to attack on opponent in PBEM with a wast NL army right in 2190!

Comment

Well the nice thing will be that there will be more wild worms to pick up as reinforcements. Plus you might get lucky and he might get hit by wild worms at the same time you attack.
                    "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
                    "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                    "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
                    "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

but if his spies are reading this thread you just tipped him off!
                      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                      X