No announcement yet.

Air Superiority, the fix:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...thinking more about it, placing armor on bombers may work well in some form or another once all players have built fighters. The problem is if you have D:AP and your opponent doesn't, or he does too but hasn't built fighters yet. So, any time your opponent does not have air superiority for any reason, you ought to be able to attack with unarmored bombers, right? Oh well, ....back to the drawing board

Comment

Well, like I said before, it maybe broke, but at least it is fair. Your fighters maybe ravaged by bombers, but your bombers can do ththe same to him.

I would like to see better protection for formers and crawlers. I think AAA/SAM units should exert a limited form of ZoC on air units. That would solve a host of problems.

Until then, just stack up your formers with a AAA defender. At least make them earn those former kills.
      "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
      "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
      "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
      "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

Working...
      X