Where to buy SMAC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy SMAC?

I was at Fry's Electronics earlier today and spotted a copy of SMAC. I'm not sure if this was already announced so I figured why not there's no harm in letting folks know.

If this has been already announced, just ignore me

Anyway apparently there's a company named Sold-Out in UK that sells games that's very difficult to find those days.

You can buy SMAC from them (No Alien Crossfire as far I can tell although).

Their website is http://www.sold-out.co.uk/soldout/index.html.

Cheers
    Who is Barinthus?

It says the requested URL is not found on the server...otherwise I'd report it as news.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

AFAIK SMAC is still relatively easy found - at least here in Belgium you can just buy it at FNAC. It's SMAX that's the problem to get.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Apocalypse, try http://www.sold-out.co.uk/
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I just spotted this today at CompUSA - SMAC is part of 'The Conqueror's Collection' which can be had for $19.99 along with 4 or 3 other games. No SMAX although.

Too bad for that although. I wonder why is it so difficult to find SMAX?
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

There is usually a copy floating around Ebay or Amazon
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Got ther Laptop Collection for 20 at GoGamer and in it was the Planet Pack.
              You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
              There is a reason for everything.

Comment

See the SMAX thread -- Outpost still has them, I hope -- I haven't heard from them otherwise, but the proof is in the delivery -- as part of the Laptop Collection, with SMAX thrown in as a bonus!

I suppose once I have the Laptop Collection I can sell my standalone SMAC on eBay since I won't need it anymore...
                Planet Roanoke -- a Civ4/SMAC Remix

Comment

Working...
                X