SMAX - get it while at $20 while you still can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAX - get it while at $20 while you still can

Amazon is out of the Laptop Collection - show's it used at $89 (back to the bad old days), however Fry's

http://www.outpost.com/product/3811057

Still has them, plus they have decent computer
    specials - shipping isn't too bad either.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

oh boy - if only i lived where you live...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

What are you talking about? They ship internationally. No reason you can't order it.
      "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
      "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
      "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
      "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

If I lived where he lives, I'd have a credit card which could be accepted by the store.
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I checked their payment page - they take international wire transfer but with a $20 fee . You could also mail them a check in US funds, but the minimum order is $100 - do you have any reliable friends to put together an order and share the shipping?
          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Or transfer your money to somebody who has an acceptable credit card. Shipping of CDs should not be very expensive I think.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Yes! These guys still have it in stock. I hope.
              Planet Roanoke -- a Civ4/SMAC Remix

Comment

Working...
              X