SMAC Fiction Novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAC Fiction Novels

The following item(s) have been cancelled from your order because they have been marked Out of Print by the publisher:

Title: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri: Dragon Sun, 2
    Quantity: 1 Price Each: $14.95

I managed to get both 1 and 3, but no number 2. Not even ebay seems to be of help with this.
    Any ideas?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Ask someone to send it to you or give through ftp..
    I think there are many people around here which have the 2nd part and are willing to help!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I'm open to any offers...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        Bugger.

Comment

On the whole the entire AC fiction trilogy left much to be desired. The first book was OK (I had a real hard time buying into the goofy symbolism with ancient Sparta - it's the 22nd Century, for heaven's sake!), the second good (I liked Yang and Dee's characterization), and the third terrible (completely implausible plot devices and ending, in my opinion). I gave them away to a SMAC fan, who disliked them, too.

My detailed review is under the book review thread which is missing now. Oh, well.

Hydro

Comment

Bol, de winkel van ons allemaal. Kies uit miljoenen artikelen. Snel en vanaf 20,- gratis verzonden!
            Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
            -Henrik Tikkanen

Comment

Working...
            X