Editing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Question

I was messing around with alphax.txt, and one of the things I did was increasing the borehole's mineral and energy output. But to balance it out (to prevent abuse), I wanted to increase the ecodamage it created. Is that in an editable file, or is it hardcoded or something?

This belongs in the Creation forums. Come join us over there! I shouldn't even answer this here, to help lobby for the Creation forums to see more use, but I know someone else will be too tempted and answer you anyways

No. Yes.

Ecodamage by a particular element cannot be edited. Instead, you have to create an entire universe where your little borehole change fits right in
    Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

Okay. Sorry, I wasn't exactly sure what the creation forums were, but now that I looked at some of the threads...
      Thanks for the reply, I'll just try something like increasing the turns.

Comment

Hmm. The second post in a day that indicates that the Creation forums are ambiguous. Should we rename it to "Editing/Modding/Scenarios"? I think we should.
        Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

we have a creation forum?

I did not know that. I'm thinking about doing some mods to my game. Just to spice things up.

Comment

Working...
          X