I think the play testing was done for the map of planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the play testing was done for the map of planet

This is a game on the map of planet, and its the best I've seen the ai do so far. Its the only game on transcend difficulty, but the Drones are building orbitals(8 food,8 energy). They stopped when I started pressing them with Choppers, but I stopped pressing them when they flooded my territory with needlejets and wiped out all of my formers that were attempting to sink one of their cities into the ocean,defenses for a bunch of cities, a bunch of choppers, some supply crawlers that were too close to the front lines by being deep inside the heart of my empire,etc.

Now I have air defenses finally up(I had ships all over the place defending, it wasn't pretty since theres the in port bonus). They have 551 votes for council without any special projects(the caretakers managed to snag the empath guild).

Hows the ai doing in this game?
    Attached Files

Well, all I conclude is that the Drones are doing good, but the other factions, well, let's put it this way. If the AI has 551 votes, chances are you won't be winning diplomatically. Unless you have like over 1600 votes, and both aliens are dead, you just better hope the drones don't get mind/machine interface any time soon, or you will be defiling the council. Perhaps I should look at this game, but I am not using my computer right now, using my dads, so of course, I can't do that right now. Have fun...

Comment

Drones have comparable tech with me now, they probed 3 off of me on my first turn of the invasion. But I'm winning and have more votes(got clinical immortality),its just going to take a while.

Comment

Working...
      X