What is ICS and why is it so good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Story continued from above)

(leaning on Fluffy, Lady Deirdre turns to address the drones)

'I need someone to go to University Headquarters and find Pravin Lal. Let him know that I'm heading over to Santiago's for a nightcap before the elections tonight'

'Pravin Lal, Pravin Lal, Pravin Lal!'

--> (shrugs) 'Those drones sure are eager. Sometimes I wish my fellow Gaians would be a little more inspired. I'll have to ask Skanky just what he puts in their wheaties'

'Come along Fluffy, let's go see your favorite Auntie'

'Mzzwuppiwit?'

'Well Skanky, I see the mindworm situation was a false alarm. So about the vote.....'

'Like I told you last time Pravin, I owe Morgan a few favors. My votes are with him. That is, if I can get all the drones to the voting booth in time'

'Pravin Lal, Pravin Lal, Pravin Lal!'

'I'll get you next time Lal! '
    Last edited by smacksim; July 16, 2004, 20:25.
    Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
        X