No announcement yet.

Your own personal AC canon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I know many will disagree, personally, I like everything about the factions. There really isn't one thing I would change. The only thing, the ONLY thing that I might do, is make the Peacekeepers Explore and Build. As for the Cyborgs, yes, they are perhaps ''ahead of their league", but remember that most of the techs in the game, or at least part of them, were already known to the human race. The whole reason that techs like Doctrone: Intiative and Orbital Spaceflight even exist is because of the lack of industry to build such things. You could honestly consider all of the techs build techs, because most of them are about the industry to build big boats, the industry to build aircraft, the industry to build robots, not how to build boats and planes. The first seven techs in the game were already known to the human race years before the Unity. Technology today allows machines to read the signals from one's mind. Only a couple more years of research for the year 2004, and the signals will be completely interpreted. Realizing which signals to connect to isn't all out of reach of technology in maybe 10 years or so. You just never hear about it because nobody has the money or the interest in doing it...

Comment

Working...
    X