Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which techs will be available next? Beeline, research, choice (keywords)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which techs will be available next? Beeline, research, choice (keywords)

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times before, yet I did not find it in the FAQ nor in the forum here after over 30 minutes of searching, including scanning back through the pages as well as searching for threads with words like "research", "choice", "beeline" and "tech" in their titles.

How do you tell which techs you will have the option of researching next, when you have blind research off (of course)?

I know there is something about a mod 3 rule, and comparing values of the techs you have pre-reqs for with the values of the techs you already have. But WHAT IS IT?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

This lil utility should come in handy. Its an Excel spreadsheet with instructions included. It uses macros so your security settings will need to allow them. Finally, none of the work on this was done by me.

Minute Mirage
    Attached Files
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ta, Skanky.

/me opens the file and a Spartan machine attempts to embed itself in his arm

AGH!!!!

/me crushes the machine quickly

Spartan propaganda at work, eh? Subtle, innit?
      Consul.

Comment

Uhhhh... is there an explanatory post or thread somewhere on how this was made? It's great not needing to think and get the results you want, but I'm an experimental physicist.... If it can be explained I'd very much like to see where this comes from!
        Consul.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
          Uhhhh... is there an explanatory post or thread somewhere on how this was made? It's great not needing to think and get the results you want, but I'm an experimental physicist.... If it can be explained I'd very much like to see where this comes from!
          Read this one : About beeling to Industrial Automation
          It's long but helpfull

Comment

Working...
          X