Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup post took about 3 seconds from the time I hit submit ubtil I was back in the thread
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

It's pretty erratic. I wonder what's going on?

Comment

E_N,

You ain't the only one whose having 'Poly problems. I'm getting "code" in some of my posts, while other times I get "server is busy". And sometimes I get posts with no avatars.

Usually takes me repeated attempts to get a post in.

You ain't the only one, bud.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

All fine here.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You probably have some kind of deal with the 'Poly overlords!
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

I expect it's just artificial lag created so that we'd all upgrade to apolyton plus.

Comment

Yes Franky, got it in one.

And the load isn't artificial, it just kicks in for you plebs erm, non-plus people earlier than for us.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Bloody brilliant.
                  So what happens after we all upgrade to Apolyton Plus, and the server slows down for the Plus people?
                  Will there be Apolyton Plus Plus?

Comment

You're lucky I can't read that riight now. I've drank too much beers for me to do the patented 'Frankychan' quick reply.

You bastard.

Comment

Drunkenness is no excuse for Spamming, Franky.
                      At least take the effort to sober up before you visit 'poly. :/

Comment

Wait wait wait....you're accusing me of spamming, E_N? Damn, you're more slick than I first believed.

I'll be sure to drink less when I visit 'Poly when you're around.

Comment

Skanky is numbah #2 in the 'I'm too good to lag" category.

Comment

/me slaps Frankychan around a bit with a large trout
                            Misunderstood, incoherently responded, and done so in 2 posts.
                            Drunk people are so pathetic it's funny.

Comment

Who is number 1?

Comment

HongHu or Jamski, of course.
                                Bloody apolyton supporters.

Comment

Working...
                                X