Tech stag + bind research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech stag + bind research

Inspired by some recent threads, I decided to give SP tech stag blind research a try. I played The Free Drones on a huge random map and wound up isolated on a landmass that just about fit 9 bases. It took me ages and ages to get D:Flex and even longer to get Plan Net and IA. I did get Cent Ecology within the 1st 50 years and built The Weather SP (thank god). Without Eth Calc I couldn't pop boom properly so I started my expansion by raising new land with my formers. Needless to say, it was very slow going.
    Well to make a long story short, I finally got cooking around 2250 or so. I was running FM most of the time I had it and so didn't do much exploring (pod scattering was off). The next thing I know, it's 2294 and Morgan announces he'll corner the energy market by 2313. I was Gouvernor by now so I looked and he only had 85 EC's accumulated so I wonderer WTF? None the less I went on a crash course to locate and destroy his HQ which turned out to be on the other side of the board. I get there with too little too late and I was retired in 2313 along with the rest of the faction heads. What I don't understand is that he only has 1850 EC's or so at the time. So once again, WTF?

After you corner the global energy market, all the ECs you needed for that are gone. (If you have $100000 cash and buy stocks, the cash is gone afterwards...)

Comment

Oh, so that's how it works . Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X