Disease, famine, and gnashing of teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disease, famine, and gnashing of teeth

Ok, I like to think I'm an AC pro now...but I'm not because I keep asking stoopid newb questions like this:

What causes Disease/crop failure/Drone Terrorists in your bases? Is it random? Or do certain base conditions bring about these predictable outcomes?

I personally haven't seen the Drone Terrorists event yet but Morgan is gearing up for a campaign on 'The War on Terror', protecting his faction whilst claiming another factions valuable mineral reserves for himself. Oh yeah and to free the oppressed people under the tyranny of Chairman Yang who is the scapegoat, I mean oppressor, what with his Biological Nerve Gas and Planet Busters of Mass Destruction. (Which Morgan is sure to turn up anyday now) Whether or not Morgan finds the Planet Busters of Mass Destruction is irrelevant, he's still going to deliver some sweet Schock and Awe Justice to the Hive. Then He'll bribe the United Planetery Council to repeal his atrocities. God Bless the Free Market!!!

And the disease part I've heard other people mention on the board without personally experiencing....so I guess that means I've only personally experienced crop failure....um yeah. Anyway...my drones are starving and would really like a worthy leader to step up and inform me what I can do to combat their dwindling food stores.
    Until then....they will continue to languish and LIKE IT!!

I take that back about me not being an AC pro. I just leveled to 'Chieftan' status. I can't be stopped.

Comment

Disease and crop failure are random events preventable by research hospital and biology lab, respectively.

Drone terrorists and genetic plagues are probe actions. Plagues are an atrocity.

Comment

Working...
      X