Alpha Cenauri + Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obstructor
    Franky, you really do love the word Wisea**, don`t you?

New sig!!!
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

smacogito, ergo sum

Comment

Re: Alpha Cenauri + Life

Originally posted by ChairmanSlick

Do you think that SMAC is 'cutting edge' game that pushes the limits of human intellect and matches wits of those who truly like to explore their own intellect against others?? (REALLY --- Do YOU really think this??)

Thanks - Slick
        This is a good and logical question. I currently do believe that SMAC(X) is THE cutting edge TBS/ PBEM game that engages the intellects of others, even though it is over 5 years old.
        I also do belive that I as a SMAC(X) CMN feel I am capable of convincing you that my above statement is true.

D

Comment

I think that, while SMAC may go, how should I say it, "out of style" when better technology comes along in computer software, the idea of SMAC will always be cutting edge. It's basically why civ 3 came out. THe concept of the game was good, the technology just needed to be boosted a bit to make a more modern game...

But for now, and centuries to come, nothing can beat nuking mindworms...and your own bases...

Comment

>_<''
            Yeah, we've all done that at least once. Bloody fungus squares.

Comment

Working...
            X