Now you've gone and done it....:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you've gone and done it....:)

yeah yeah, so all this talk about SMAC has suddenly ignited the creative itch in me....had to post a little something over in the fiction section....enjoy...

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

I must be stupid or something, because simply put, I don't get it. Not that I ever do...

Comment

don't get...what? the story? ahhh, if that's the case, it's just....a fictional tale I created outta my most recent game...

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Perhaps you should have posted a linkette Vel

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I was just thinking that.

Dauntless (Story)

Dauntless Comments thread
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Thanks for the assist, guys!

-=Vel=-

Comment

Ah, a semispam thread. .
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

This isn't a spam thread, this is an advert thread. It clearly has a purpose. However, if we continue to talk about the meta-spam qualities of this thread, then shortly it will become a spam thread I've no doubt...
                Play hangman.

Comment

Hey, dont make this another "English" thread!

Cute fiction Vel!
                  Really cute
                  I never thought about that 1yr on AC is something very close to 1yr in my life with all the events in it..
                  Blah.. maybe someday I'll be on mission to AC too!
                  Hope I wont let my friends & family on ruined Earth
                  -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Let me explain what I don't get. Where's the story?!? I don't see it. Maybe I'm stupid.

Comment

Follow the link in Skanky's post, Commy.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Since when do we advertise fiction in strategy ? It has it`s own forum.
                        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I tend not to read fiction.
                          I'm more a serious gameplayer type of person.

Though it would be Pwndage to go to a habitable star system in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
                            Since when do we advertise fiction in strategy ?
                            On account of it's Vel's fiction, of course!

Comment

Last time I checked, most of the posts around here aren't based on strategy, but on questions and answers and stuff, but it's all good, wether it's strategy guides or fiction stories, we all like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X