English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
    You need someone to start the smackdown?
    Spam infesting The Hive (ACDG2) was a major problem.
    Yeah, we can smack it down from average 1 post every three days to average 1 post every six days I'm sure. You have very keen eyes Enigma.

[Edit]Fixed smilie.
    Last edited by Snowflake; May 25, 2004, 11:42.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• People calling me a spammer need to look at my POSTS and not my POSTCOUNT. The rec commons would be a nice place to start, eh, Impaler

And anyway, Ming asked me nicely not to launch my crusade.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• This tread is just incredible!
        Complete offtopic here!

I watched it for a few hours and it was silent, thought that this is over..

And anyway, Ming asked me nicely not to launch my crusade.
        &you nicely complied with his request..
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I'm sure he also sees the 5 to 10 attacks after each and every of your "anti-spam" attacks.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The we neee anti-anti-antispam attacks against anti-antispam attacks
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Spam is, in its nature, unavoidable.
              The penalty should be a secret -postcount for any post which contains less than 4 sentences.
              Such a situation would surely reduce incentive to gain postcount, and it wouldn't be too hard to install a detector.
              -this is not the 4th sentence-.

Comment

• So we can
                avoid being counted
                by posting
                like this?
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Come on guys, when we have nothing else to talk about other than talk about spamming, this would mean this thread is close to its death.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• +1
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• You confuse me, Lady HongHu.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Gah! Let`s talk about native lifeforms! Which native lifeform you hate the most?
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Gah! Let`s talk about native lifeforms! Which native lifeform you hate the most?

---
                          This is spam, & this is 4 sentences long!
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I hate sporelaunchers the most, because sometimes they turn up early on IotDs and bombard my terraforming.

And if you're not likely to get foils in the next 25 turns...

AAAAAAAGH!

They are the number 1 reason not to play SMAX, the CBA being #2, then the probes that can get through the HSA. At #4 comes the aliens, also at #5, and then comes crap like Kelpfarms and Thermoclines.

Pah.

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Jamski,

Remember when I talked about terraform capping?

Comment

• This is not spam binTravkin, but attempt to divert topic from spam (so far successful ). And it is not 4 sentences long.

I love spore launchers just because of that. They are so annoying
                                Last edited by Illuminatus; May 26, 2004, 04:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X