No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking pictures of yourself sure is hard work.

You forgot the word decent, Skanky, taking a decent of yourself sure is hard work.

Btw: good thing summer is on the way..you look almost as pale as I do, but at least I have some kind of excuse due to climate eugh limitations
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Me and my poly gear. t-shirt, stein, and mousepad
      Attached Files

Comment

• hooah army of darkness!
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• no more photos please
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Hmm... What the hell is a jewish priest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
              no more photos please
              Why not?

Hmm... What the hell is a jewish priest?

Oh, those Jews that has hair like Skanky... Aren't they priests(or rabbi/whatever-is-their-title)?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• They are called rabbi's. But they don't have a shaved head. Just a full head of hair and a large beard

Comment

• Then it's some other Jews. I know I've seen pictures of Jews with a similar hair cut. But anyway, no biggie. Let's keep on posting pictures, and not go off-topic.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                    They are called rabbi's. But they don't have a shaved head. Just a full head of hair and a large beard
                    If I hadn't known any better, I'd tend to think that the Rabbis are a bunch of hippies.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Is that shirt intentional?

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel

If I hadn't known any better, I'd tend to think that the Rabbis are a bunch of hippies.

Comment

• Here's my girls with a live crayfish (ready to enter the boiling water )
                            Attached Files
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• thats a very small crayfish !!!!
                              Attached Files
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• It's not a lobster, but it's actually a large specimen for its species.

That dust cloud looks disturbing. Is it a Tornado Aircraft doing a supersonic attack excercise 10 meters above the surface of the desert?
                                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                                X