No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think all the age limits should be even higher. Drinking 22, driving 24, marrying 20, voting 26
    Last edited by laurentius; October 30, 2003, 09:26.
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• that's bull, laurentius.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Why is it bull Az?

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Be careful so that we don't get this thread closed, folks. This discussion is absolutely interesting, but it has nothing to do in a picture thread, has it...?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Yeah Nikolai, your right I'll shut up from now

- Paul Valery

Comment

• I was just trying to post some self-glorifying pictures and look what happened. Here is another. Its a pic of me getting laid.
              Attached Files
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• damn, i wanted to throw my two cents... oh, heheh...

Drinking at 18 has its pros and cons. First of all, i think its gross that a man at 18 can be drafted and potentially die for his country, but he does not have the right to drink if he wants to. However, do to American culture or something, 18 year olds in general are very immature here (my friends often act 13, and i sometimes do to ), especially with alcohol. That is why the drinking age was increased from 18 to 21 anyway, after many years of tragic traffic accidents (and only after some funding arm twisting by the federal government... and i believe its west virginia where the age is still 18) and other incidents involving high school seniors.

My idea was that the drinking age should be 18 IF you have a high school diploma or equivalency test, and something higher (maybe 19, maybe 21?) if you do not. This would do two things. It would eliminate the situation of high schoolers, and as a bonus it may prove to be an incentive for teens to finish school, cause sadly in many parts of the country high school drop out rates are upwards of something rediculous like 40%. Also, education somewhat implies responsibility and maturity, so high school graduates would be somewhat more trusted to make responsible decisions... but knowing some of my college buddies, that is definately not absolutely the case.

Keep in mind I am neutral to the issue, so my standpoint is fairly objective. I do not drink (with the exception of wine at the few fancy dinners i attend... but that is drinking for taste - not to get wasted like my friends do) and would not even if i were legal to do so.

now, to keep this on topic, here is a disturbing picture of the inside of my mouth that i took a long time ago to try and pass it off for.... err... something else...
                Attached Files
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Thats disgusting Kramerman.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Amen to that.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
                      Why is it bull Az?
                      in ancient times, many people were already dead at that age.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
                        Thats disgusting Kramerman.
                        sorry, i ran out of pictures, and i had to post some pic to stay on topic
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• So hers something from me. I still couldnt get the ftp working so I have to attach these individually.

Heres our parliamenthouse at night
                          Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

• heres a cool pic between the pillars
                            Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Driving around town, I noticed this POLICE CAR parked LESS THAN 5 METRES from a pedestrian crossing. What has the world come to? The police breaking the very rules they are supposed to uphold? WTF? I'm still in shock.
                              I'm not revealing the location out of fear of reprisals from said "dirty cops".
                              Attached Files
                              CSPA

Comment

• Shocking !
                                cIV list: cheats
                                Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
                                X