Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Trajanus, hope you didn't have anything important planned that day

-
    Probably the only pic I have from the time I had long hair, which I had for quite a few years though.
    It should be about 10 years old.

It's scanned from a copy of my identity card.
    Attached Files
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• you hippi

I used to have long hair.... and facial hair... but the military now makes me conform.

Here is me now, at attention for no good reason:
      Attached Files
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• No offence Alva but I would run from you if we met at night on a deserted street.

Comment

• Strange that, cause people always come up to me to ask for directions and stuff, basically because I look very non-threatening

I don't have the long hair anymore either of course.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Hehe ok. I guess everyone looks like a serial killer in their passport photos. I would not let the guy in mine near anyone I cared about.

Comment

• Prove it ...

Comment

• Kramerman, are you in the army now, or are you a student? and what rank are you? ( I see you're in the airforce. )
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Now Kramerman, I hate to do this twice in one day but:
                  cIV list: cheats
                  Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Noh, he's more of a...

really.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• MattH: are you president of the Ed Norton fan club?
                      -30-

Comment

• No, but you've gotta admit there's a strong resemblance...
                        cIV list: cheats
                        Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Double personality, just like in The Fight Club- he's probably planning on founding his own cult
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
                            Kramerman, are you in the army now, or are you a student? and what rank are you? ( I see you're in the airforce. )
                            yeah, Im 'just' in the Air Force ROTC (reserve officer training course, i think) at my university. Tho I am on scholarship, meaning Im a contracted cadet, which means this Monday I will take this oath and basically swear my soul to the government and essentially be in the air force ( I will be on their pay roll, anyway).
                            My rank is C/4c, which stands for Cadet 4th class - I am the lowest rung of air force puke.
                            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by MattH
                              Now Kramerman, I hate to do this twice in one day but:
                              twice in one day?

there does appear to be somewhat of a resembalance between those pictures, but in actual life i dunno. too bad i dont have his acting talent tho... edward norton is quite talented imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                                Double personality, just like in The Fight Club- he's probably planning on founding his own cult
                                I do not have a double personality, but i do have a double life

And yes, I do plan on starting a cult...

Comment

Working...
                                X