Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Full Monty.
      -30-

Comment

• Nice.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Promotional shot for our Network Operations Center at work. Notice the intensity.

edit: ha. It worked this time. Maybe I'm just a jack***.
          Attached Files

Comment

• So that's you? With the apperance of your children I mean. BTW folks, have you seen that we've passed the 500 mark for the second time? We are at 1011 right now!
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Appearance of my children? I don't have any kids.

Comment

• Apart from the avatar.

Comment

• Oh... I thought the crying baby was yours...
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I think there were some clues that it wasn't.

Comment

• You know, after looking at HS's picture and his avatar for some time, I do feel that there are certain resemblance between the two.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• But tell me, the kid you have, that IS your son, right?
                        *Nikolai prays not to be wrong this time, that would look too bad...

Comment

• I guess I do look a bit like a weepy child in that pic. I had another one with me and a coworker screaming and pointing at each other while all the monitoring software in the display case is blowing up but I can't find that one. Oddly enough, none of these pictures made it on our internal website.

But tell me, the kid you have, that IS your son, right?
                          Nikolai, are you joking with me? I promise I don't have any kids. If I did I think the state would take them away from me. They're really funny about locking your kids in a box and keeping it under your bed.

Comment

• I think there he was talking to HongHu.

Comment

• You guys are hilarious.
                              You are wrong again Nikolai Just joking. Yes it is my little one.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                                I think there he was talking to HongHu.
                                I was.
                                Little cutie, HongHu. Is he more like his father or mother?

Comment

Working...
                                X