Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    Ewww, breasts.

I'll never understand how straight men find breasts on women attractive, but when a man has breasts, it's suddenly gross. double standards...
    Well, now that Gator's outta prison, I gotta protect myself. You know, professional courtesy.

If you were a straight man, you wouldn't say that.
    -30-

Comment

• If you had a penis, you would be a man.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• YOU ARE CORRECT. I have NO PENIS.
        -30-

Comment

• Correction: upper right middle.
          cIV list: cheats
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

• He's all yours boys.
            -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

I'll never understand how straight men find breasts on women attractive,
              No you never will.....

...ahhhhh....
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• They've got that magnetic attraction to only straight men. I once dallied with the idea of getting a boob implant (yep, just one) on my forehead so that guys would at least be looking at the part of me I actually value, seriously.
                -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by st_swithin
                  Come and get me, boys:
                  I have to call attention-monger on that one
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

YOU ARE CORRECT. I have NO PENIS.
                    well yeah, thats a prereq for enjoying CTP.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

They've got that magnetic attraction to only straight men. I once dallied with the idea of getting a boob implant (yep, just one) on my forehead so that guys would at least be looking at the part of me I actually value, seriously.
                      that would just be gross... they would stare at your face alright, but they would stare at it as if you had a third eye or an arm growing out of your head or something like that. If breasts get you attention you dont want, then you dont have to show them off. you could dress conservatively and what not, and if people would only respect you for your bust, they probably arent ones you'd want respect from anyway. of course you know this, and no one likes to be told something they already know, so ill shut up and step back into my meager and naive place that is my own
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• You live in Austin, don't you?

You need to get out more, AND you need to work on your witty repartee'.
                        -30-

Comment

They've got that magnetic attraction to only straight men. I once dallied with the idea of getting a boob implant (yep, just one) on my forehead so that guys would at least be looking at the part of me I actually value, seriously.
                          Oh come on, we aren't all that bad. Would you rather we all pretended not to notice them? That would be even more awkward.

At least nature has found a way of making us actually notice women, if only it didn't subsequently leave us mumbling and tongue tied.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Yeah, mumbling is the WORST. I really really HATE that.
                            -30-

Comment

You live in Austin, don't you?

You need to get out more, AND you need to work on your witty repartee'.
                              I get out plenty (as i do live in austin), AND i wasnt wasting my energy with wit which you often do

Comment

• Touche' mon ami.
                                -30-

Comment

Working...
                                X