No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, you haven't. Easy to say, because of your late registration. You like biljard? I like it, but unfortunately I seldom get to play.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Wow... just looked through all 19 pages of pictures.

My band, I'm on the left.

This is a really bad picture of me, incredibly drunk after our first gig. But there's a foxy girl in it so it make me look like less of a loser.

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Wow Mike, I wish the chicks did that to me just for being in a band ( and I was). Well, OK, I've had the same girlfriend since I was 19 until now at 35, so I'm not that desperate, but anyway...
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• To be fair, she's a really good friend and would have done that whether I was in a band or not but where's the fun in that.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• See, now that you told us that, we now have to lower our respect for you.
            -30-

Comment

• It's possible to have less respect for me? I must try harder.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Don't worry, we all still hate you.
                -30-

Comment

• OK good, I feel a lot better now.

And now for something REALLY disturbing, me being breastomised.

We've got both kinds

Comment

• I heard some guy did it on a bet, won the money, then decided to keep his new t1ts because it was such a great ice-breaker with the ladies.
                    -30-

Comment

• I wore some comedy breasts under my clothes to a party once. Loads of attention from girls but a disturbing amount of attention from the boys. I got groped a lot.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                        OK good, I feel a lot better now.

And now for something REALLY disturbing, me being breastomised.

Are you sure its just Becks in that bottle?
                        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down on thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengence upon thee.

Comment

• He look like he has just gotten the best blowjob of his life

Asmodean
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Come and get me, boys:
                            Attached Files
                            -30-

Comment

• (aside) I think she's in the witness protection program- can't show her face

Now we know the uhhh, body... behind the legend . Nice whatever that is in the lower right corner !
                              cIV list: cheats
                              Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Ewww, breasts.

I'll never understand how straight men find breasts on women attractive, but when a man has breasts, it's suddenly gross. double standards...
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X