Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, such a cute little boy!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Yeah...he is, isn't he. Of course, I'm biased though

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Nice looking kid!

Comment

• EDIT
          Last edited by Verto; July 7, 2004, 14:38.

Comment

• I need to wander around this city more. I don't recognize that area.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

• [edit] I have no clue where this post came from... maybe I hit something
              cIV list: cheats
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

• I don't know Salt Lake City City, but HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHERE A 10 STOREY CATHEDRAL IS???
                cIV list: cheats
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

• That's me in Corsica. Great vacation ! (but I really shoud get a haircut)
                  Attached Files
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• at MattH

yes, salt lake city doesn't have that many tall buildings. At least not the last time I was there- 13 years ago.

Asmodean- are those your painted fingernails JK, I assume those are from the mother of the baby.

Comment

• From the only Apolytoner meeting I've taken participated in this far, taken by Rasbelin. No, I can't remember what I was so interested by at that moment, but... well, I guess it was relevant then .
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• You seem like you think really hard on something!
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattH
                          I don't know Salt Lake City City, but HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHERE A 10 STOREY CATHEDRAL IS???
                          By living several miles away from it and not being a mormon.
                          Like I said, I don't leave my house very much.
                          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                          XGalaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                            at MattH

yes, salt lake city doesn't have that many tall buildings. At least not the last time I was there- 13 years ago.

Asmodean- are those your painted fingernails JK, I assume those are from the mother of the baby.
                            They do indeed belong to William's mother. I am the guy, whose blue shirt is just visible in the bottom left corner of the picture.

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Yay! My digital camera (finally) arrived today!

Here is me saying "You have to hold the button down, Mum."
                              I normally have a goatee, but shaved it off yesterday as it was itchy.
                              Attached Files
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Can't remember if I posted mine?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down on thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengence upon thee.

Comment

Working...
                                X