Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pics are here, panag.

HongHu: I mostly take good pictures, believe it or not, but I was unlucky here! It's only that, it's the only picture I could find of my family!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Me, without the glasses:
      Attached Files
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Dude your head is burning!
        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• W00t! My 5 Years of Apolyton shirt arrived

Time to share some pics...
            Attached Files
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Dammit, my screensaver just came up, so you can't see the window to 'Poly that I had open when I took this shot (as always)...
              Attached Files

Comment

• In the background my other passion: FC TWENTE!!!

Goat stoan a'j veur Twente bint!

(Oh, and my dartboard too, but that's just a space filler compared to the Twente banner )
                Attached Files

Comment

• Finally, my desktop (the real one )
                  Attached Files

Comment

• First 5 year 'Poly shirt pic.

Comment

• That sure was a lot of pics at once.

Comment

• do your arms unfold?
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• If they don't, he must have a hard time typing.
                          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                          XGalaga.

Comment

• They are behind his back in one pic.

Comment

• Maybe he's one of those really flexible people that can put their arms behind their back and keep them folded.
                              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

• Who cares what I look like. But here's a picture of my son from when he was 10 months old. He's 14 months now.

Asmodean
                                Attached Files
                                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                                X