X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you have a very... err... scandinavian family
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Legoland?
      CSPA

Comment

• There's not enough clearly identifiable features from the first piccie, but if he's in this picture panag is either the lieutenant or the soldier who actually looks like one (as opposed to the amateurs).

My guess is the lieutenant.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Yes, Legoland. It was for the first time I've been there few people.

Kramerman: "scandinavian"? What do you mean? And is it good or bad?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Hmmm.... That's the first time I've heard that! Usually I hear that I look a couple of years older than I am. For the record, I was 16 when the picture was taken.
            Yes you gave me the impression of "little big man" (don't know if you understand what I mean?) so I deliberately took two years off.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Kramerman: "scandinavian"? What do you mean? And is it good or bad?
              basiclly meaning Norwegian/swedish/danish/ice landic/and i think finnish too. it can be a good or bad thing, depending on one's POV on differnt cultures and stuff. i personally am indifferent. all europe is cool (except for the weenies... which i dont think those of Viking blood are )
              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Oh I know what Scandinavia is and what scandinavian is so to speak, but I didn't understand how they looked scandinavian.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu

Yes you gave me the impression of "little big man" (don't know if you understand what I mean?) so I deliberately took two years off.
                  Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                    Oh I know what Scandinavia is and what scandinavian is so to speak, but I didn't understand how they looked scandinavian.
                    oh... hehe... its just your whole family appears to have scandinavian features that i noticed. i mean, i could have told you by just seeig that picture what general ethnicity you were because everyone in your family has them.

Comment

• Hehe... You should have known how brown I and my brother can get in the summer, and I even at winter!

Comment

• You don't look like you at all! If that was you.

Ok I know this is confusing. Let me change my question. Which one was you in the last picture?

As for the "little big man", it's a direct translation from Chinese. Let me see how to explain it. Well it kind of means a child (or really young man) behaves or talks like he is older than his age, you know, something like when the kid (forgot his name) combed his hair in front of the mirror in "home alone". It's a compliment normally. Means you are more mature than your age.
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Oh, well thank you!

Which one was me...in the picture with my family? I'm the photographer!

Comment

• Oh! That explains it.

I have to commend on your photographic technique though. You have managed to catch the moment when three of them were closing their eyes or looking down. Not very easy to do I imagine.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X