Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK. How old do I look here?
    Attached Files
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• 12, 13?

Just kidding . It seems nearly impossible to tell, and I usually do kind of well.
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Pics of Dissident! Wow, I must visit this thread more often.

Looking good Diss. (and yeah, it's weird but you look a different age in every picture - HongHu got it about right).
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
          OK. How old do I look here?
          well, i dunno how old you look, but you sure look tall. How tall are you? (feet or meters, doesnt matter).
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
            one more. In front of my favourite computer game. It's kind of dark, but you should be able to deduce what it is.
            i have no idea.... what game is it?
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I'm around 1,8 m.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• not bad. you look like 2 meters in that pic tho

Comment

• Yeah, it's good! Gotta like the photographer!

Comment

• From your face, 14. From the height, at least 16.

I wish I look that young.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman

i have no idea.... what game is it?
                      SMAC

/edit: after looking again I can clearly see that is indeed Fallout. As usual Spiff is clever and I am fool.
                      Last edited by FrustratedPoet; August 1, 2003, 18:02.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• I love seeing Fallout figuring on Diss's screen. That's soooo Dissident (when is the Pip boy coming back btw ?)
                        I'm completely opposite to Kramerman. For some reason, I figured you were in your 50s before seeing these pics. I don't know why you think of yourself as ugly: without the glasses, you are perfectly fine
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                          From your face, 14. From the height, at least 16.

I wish I look that young.
                          Hmmm.... That's the first time I've heard that! Usually I hear that I look a couple of years older than I am. For the record, I was 16 when the picture was taken.

Comment

• well if we ever get avatars back I will reintroduce pip boy. I miss avatars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                              well if we ever get avatars back I will reintroduce pip boy. I miss avatars.
                              We get avatars back off and on all day
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My family :
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X