• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	jim bell 2009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	9092105
    This pic is about 2 years old.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
      oh ya and I'm almost 34.
      It shows.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        It shows.
        So it's not only me who thought that.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Hey AAHZ, you look like a *****.

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Last edited by AAHZ; July 14, 2013, 19:25.
            "Time has a weird sort of way with the mind. Ten years can feel like ten minutes if you occupy yourself properly. If you're not settled with yourself the voices in your head will eat you alive for sure." -- Nathan Jones

Comment

• You look like a ****ing lesbian.

Comment

• funny you should mention that i hung out with a lesbian couple for over a year back in my 'hood days.' (they weighed less than me)
                "Time has a weird sort of way with the mind. Ten years can feel like ten minutes if you occupy yourself properly. If you're not settled with yourself the voices in your head will eat you alive for sure." -- Nathan Jones

Comment

• Shower and get the hair clean, for a starter. Sheesh.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• im not prissy

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                      Shower and get the hair clean, for a starter. Sheesh.
                      He needs to drink about a gallon of milk a day for a month. HC said no one's malnourished in America. I present AAHZ.

Comment

• HC must be on drugs if he said that.

Comment

• Why don't people post pictures anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]170383[/ATTACH]
                            This pic is about 2 years old.
                            I don't recognise you without the hat
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I've put on weight.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• you still look cute

Comment

Working...
                                X