No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've ben looking at old photos in this thread and it made me quite nostalgic to see old polytubbies that are no longer with us. I'm currently at page 56, around april 2004... One thing is certain Nikolai looks the same...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Well, you know, beauty never die.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Looking at page one(to come to 119 will take some time, good luck Zoid ), I see Asher has posted his pic. I was under the impression he was black, but the guy on screen is white and nerdy.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
          Looking at page one(to come to 119 will take some time, good luck Zoid ), I see Asher has posted his pic. I was under the impression he was black, but the guy on screen is white and nerdy.
          You are a racist and extremely offensive.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You are trying to insult me here too now? Just get over it, I found a pic of you as white, thought you were black as I had seen a pic of you as such, asked, has been told you indeed are black and therefore the old pics are a scam. And there we are, me being nothing near racist and being ridiculous and wasting space on idiotic personal attacks. Give me a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
              You are trying to insult me here too now?
              How is identifying you as a racist insulting. You've assaulted my race.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Yeah, right.

Comment

• Here's the clan at the lighting of the Christmas tree in Frankston (where I live) last weekend. About 6000 people turned up this year, pretty good.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• And here's what to do with those damn plastic carols candles if you're bored.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Teaching the little one this got me an ass-kickin' from the wife.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Cute kid

I miss when my kids were that small.

Now they are teenagers and smarta$$'s (just like dad)
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• a family photo:

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased
                            a family photo:

Awesome
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Enough like Mystery to be scary:

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                                Enough like Mystery to be scary:

ACK!
                                Who is that?
                                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X