No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not have bulemia, thank you. It's probably something wrong with the stomach acids, I'm going to the hospital to check that out in a month or so.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• It's probably Norwegian food...doesn't you diet consist purely of rotting fish or something?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Only for Christmas.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I'm impressed, I was expecting a comeback about British food, but obviously you have learned that the truth is that our food is vastly superior
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• What can I say, you have eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Mmmmmmmmm bacon and eggs
              Attached Files
              Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
              Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
                Mmmmmmmmm bacon and eggs
                Shame on you, FeMme...now you made Nikolai dash for the toilet
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Why is that picture upside down?
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• It's a New Zealand bacon and eggs obviously...........
                    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                        Dublin, visiting my brother

full set here http://flickr.com/photos/markosgiann...7606421970493/
                        Which one of the three dudes on the roof is your brother?
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Stop! Provost time Another one of me!
                          respectable in-deed. you look wholly different when you're not passed out in a doorway.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I scrub up well
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• hmmm links didnt worlk
                              Last edited by Rasputin; September 10, 2008, 01:12.
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Almost a year ago
                                Attached Files
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X