Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Saturday, 2 weeks ago in Montreal, with friends from Quebec City. (I would have like to invite polytubbies to partay, but I thought we would be too much(we were already around 15 peoples) and it would be hard to find a place in bar).

We finished by a microbrewery called Don Du Ciel (or something like this)

bleh

Comment

• mini self!
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Me with my then newly baptized godchild Sissina Rose. Lovely child, isn't she?

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Shes beautiful!

You and she are so blessed!

Same Father
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Thanks Gramps. She lovely, and she grows scarily fast. Just a few days ago, she celebrated her first birthday.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Dublin, visiting my brother

full set here http://flickr.com/photos/markosgiann...7606421970493/
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Stop! Provost time Another one of me!
                  Attached Files
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Bloody hell, you look half respectable there.

Comment

• What does the other half look like?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Crooky.

Comment

• Have you lost weight?
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Yeah, just a little bit About 30kg...
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Way to go! How did you do it?

I've lost some 8-10 kg myself the last months. But that was, while welcome, not a fun excercise. I've got something the doctors can't find out of. From late April to early July, I threw up at least once daily, loosing weight fast. It's become better now, but it's still not completely gone.

Comment

• Well I didn't resort to bulemia myself...just a lot of exercise and cutting back on what I eat. Currently I am running 10km about 3-4 times a week amongst other activities (once or twice swimming too, 3km a go...)...seems to have done the job although I seem to be having a lot of difficulty losing any more weight.
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X