No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and whats left of my pride limping across the finish of the 15k Boilermaker run. About 80 seconds slower than last year....
    Attached Files

Comment

• 15km eh? I should look at doing a bit more running like this. I don't think I am ready for a marathon just yet but I could try and do a few 10k runs. Tell me, how long did that take you?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        how long did that take you?
        Chip time was about 75 minutes, which was about 30 minutes slower than the winners....

Comment

• Me and my whole family except my mum, who took the picture.
          Attached Files
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Can I have your sisters phone number?
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Dare I ask which one?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                15km eh? I should look at doing a bit more running like this. I don't think I am ready for a marathon just yet but I could try and do a few 10k runs. Tell me, how long did that take you?
                Do the Nike 10k at Wembley stadium.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                  Dare I ask which one?

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                    Can I have your sisters phone number?
                    Unfortunately she's very not available to any here. Not at all. In fact, I consider hiding her away in a nunnery. Yep, yep, that's right.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• What are you eating Nikolai?? It looks like steak with rice but I could be wrong.
                      Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                      Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Beefsteak with rice, ruccula, champignon and bearnaise sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsnan

Chip time was about 75 minutes, which was about 30 minutes slower than the winners....
                          Nothing wrong with that. To run it as quickly as the runners you'd have to be a bizarre gangly freak
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I drink boil makers...woot
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

Do the Nike 10k at Wembley stadium.
                              Perhaps I should do, 10k doesn't seem to cause me any problems as long as I leave a day inbetween doing that kind of distance...otherwise I just ache too much.
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• a happy baby.

I WANNA ROCK

No, Mister Bond, I expect you to die.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X