• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Provost!
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• How's teh new job, Zoid?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25

He is an Apolyton Sage, don't you think some realistic expectations should be the order of the day?
        What are ya tryin' to say?

I have a woman...

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
          How's teh new job, Zoid?
          Not bad. But not something I want to do for too long...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Various news appearances by yours truly:

Washington Post in November:

On Fox Report w/ Shepard Smith on April 3:

On the Mike & Juliet Show on Fox, Monday April 7:
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Hmm, that last one didn't show up properly. I'll just upload it.
              Attached Files

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Well here's a picture of me in a suit looking my most professional. See, I scrub up well
                Stick a flat cap on your head and a pina colada in your hand and you are fancy dress set as clubbing Del Boy.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Here is me on my tank!
                  Attached Files
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                    Here is me on my tank!
                    I'm rather shocked you would post such a pic! I was active army from 95 to 98 and I still remember all those classes regarding sensitive info. Plus, you're an officer!
                    Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

• Bah, don't worry about that stuff!!

Nice pic Apoc, I'd love to see more pics of you...say maybe standing next to an open fire control circuit panel or US forces deployment chart, thanks!
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• @ Lancer.

Very cool pic though.

Comment

• Everything is off on there, you can't see my name, and you can see everything on there in tank sim computer games.
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Breaking news - US tanks have one of those white things! And a screen!

Actually it's quite interesting as I've not been in a modern tank. I was in a WW2 tank at a museum once though - and that was quite a lot different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

Stick a flat cap on your head and a pina colada in your hand and you are fancy dress set as clubbing Del Boy.
                              Luvvly jubbly
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                                Everything is off on there, you can't see my name, and you can see everything on there in tank sim computer games.
                                He's right. The Chinese didn't even offer me a centavo for the pic.
                                Long time member @ Apolyton
                                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                                X