No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why Nikolai doesn't post pics of her very often.

Comment

• Hrrrmmm...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• How old is she?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• 16. So keep away.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I could tell she was too young. I think it's PH you need to be warning, though
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• I agree, good looking young lady.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• I'm still young at heart. Nothing wrong with admiring a lovely lady, no matter the age.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I'm down with that. I mean what Provost said.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    And another picture from the other night. Shame Dauphin couldn't get hold of some of those pictures from Friday
                    So you didn't get a personal take home momento of the girls, but aren't you glad you know me in order to meet such girls and have such a good time in the first place?

I'm such a good friend to you aren't I?
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• You're such a pimp.

Comment

• At least he isn't pimping out his relatives and assorted neighbours like Lancer...
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

So you didn't get a personal take home momento of the girls, but aren't you glad you know me in order to meet such girls and have such a good time in the first place?

I'm such a good friend to you aren't I?
                          It made a pleasant change. Usually when you are out with girls I am not, and then when I am out, there are no girls to be seen
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Me and the dog
                            Attached Files
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• That's not a dog, that's some bloke in a striped sweater.

Comment

• You got a poodle, Provost?
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X